Experienced freelance copywriter, tv writer and content creator with broad-based background in advertising and broadcasting companies. Versatile writing skills for commercial ads and editorial content, successful in concept development, brand promotion and video production.
Communication and networking abilities, proved skills in project management from the first brief to final delivery.
Effective at working under strict deadlines, highly organized and detail-oriented team player.
Freelance TV Writer & Content Creator (January 2017 – today)
Creative conception and execution of tv and online shows, editorial and commercial contents.
I also collaborate with Enzo Miccio (wedding designer, event planner and tv host) writing ads and commercial projects and with Massimo Picozzi (psychiatrist, criminologist, writer and tv host) creating scientific and educational contents.
- Radio Italia, radio station: author for “Enzo a Sanremo con Radio Italia” (seasons 2018, 2019, 2020), daily tv show aired on Real Time and Radio Italia tv.
- Freeda Media (AG Digital Media): author and content creator for the launch of Florena Fermented Skincare, a new brand by Beiersdorf Group, on social media platforms.
- Jump Cut S.r.l,, production company: author for special episodes of “Diario di un Wedding Planner” tv show hosted by Enzo Miccio and to be aired on Real Time.
- PrecisAd S.r.l., agency: contributor, writer for several online magazines (KIKO, AccorHotels, Philips, Italo)
- NextMediaLab, agency: copywriter for Brand Stories, a special brand solution format for La7.
- Jump Cut S.r.l, production company: screen writer for “La mia cucina delle emozioni”, tv show hosted by Marco Bianchi and aired on Food Network.
- Jump Cut S.r.l,, production company: writer and producer for “Come ti cambio la famiglia”, branded content for Indesit.
- Discovery Italy, broadcasting company: copywriter for promo campaigns on FTA channels.
Discovery Italia, Tv Network (March 2011 – December 2016)
Brand & Creative Copy Art (June 2015 – december 2016)
- Creative conception and execution of promotional campaigns for all channels.
Brand Partnership Creative Executive (September 2012 – June 2015)
- Creative development and execution of successful Brand Partnership projects (commercials, long formats, branded entertainment) for main clients.
- Supervise junior members of the team in everyday tasks, providing mentoring.
Copywriter & On Air Producer (march 2011 – September 2012)
- Write and produce promo campaigns for FTA and PAY TV channels.
- Conceive and present creative proposals to senior team.
Leo Burnett Srl, Advertising Agency (May 2009 – February 2011)
- Write clear and consistent copy for specific agency clients and pitches.
- Develop integrated advertising and communication campaigns for Philip Morris Int., dealing with an international team
- 2008: Master in Copywriting – Fondazione Accademia di Comunicazione, Milan
- 2007: Degree in Communication (103\110) – Università degli Studi, Milan
- 2004: High school diploma, classical studies – Liceo Classico “C. Beccaria”, Milan
- Conceptual and strategic thinking
- Project management and production planning
- Supervising video editors, graphic and sound designers; direct report people management
- Presentation and accounting
- 2015: Special Star for Art Direction @ IXX Mediastars
- 2012: Rocket Award for Global Excellence @ Promax BDA
- Italian: mother tongue
- English: B2 Upper Intermediate (CEFR) – EF Standard English Test
- OS (Windows \ Mac): advanced
- MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel): advanced
- Adobe (Photoshop, Premiere): elementary
Roberto Bagatti – Vice Creative Director, RAI (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Valeria Lodeserto – Marketing Director, Discovery Italia (email@example.com)
Massimo Staiti – Owner, JumpCut Media (firstname.lastname@example.org)